Yep guys, its time to get rid of my car. Im freaking tired, I guess thats all I know to say. I don't know how many of you all have seen it, its a riced out little shoe looking hatchback. haha Orange, Mike Brady did some of the body work/interior. Everything thats newer I did. Anyway, I can have pics sometime soon. The body has 145XXX miles, but is in pretty good shape. The doors need to be resealed there is a small waterleak that is causes something to short out either in my door or under the dash but I am getting that taken care of over Christmas Break as well so dont worry about that either. Not sure exactly what the mileages are on the engine and tranny. I have put about 1500 miles on them since I have had them so if i can get ahold of Jonathon he can give you more info on that. The swap was done by Dishners Custom Auto in BSG, VA. If someone knows more about Hondas than me they could look it over and figure out if everything is done right. I used to work on Jeeps, so the whole honda thing kind of blew me away. haha. There of course is no P/S but the car is so light you wont be able to tell unless you are totally stopped and have to turn. No A/C.
I will try to list mods starting with the engine/exhaust whats good, whats bad. Here we go.....
JDM B16 Sir-II swap bought from Jonathon Ransom who now posts on here. He can vouch for the engine.
Acura Integra Gsr Tranny Shifts smooth, no grinds anywhere.
AEM CAI
Stock Header
"dual" power 1 exhaust I hate this [censored], it sounds good, but it kills the MPG on the car and looks like doghell underneath I just never could afford to switch it out with anything else.
Chipped ECU. Runs pretty dang rich guys I can get it remapped before the sale if you wish. A guy on honda-tech has already quoted me a price on a chip. It should lean it out help with the gas mileage some. There is also an annoying "let the engine heat up period" as I like to call it. When the car is started up you have to keep your foot on the gas just a little until it idles correctly. Once again I am getting the ECU remapped which should take care of these problems.
new parts.... Dizzy cap, button, plugs, plug wires All of the transmission hoses/lines Slave cylinder, master cylinder. If i can think of anything else I will put it on here later.
Interior..... all custom done orange and white. everything except the ceiling/dash. The dash has color change paint on it.
I have 3A racing seats
4 point g-force racing harnesses (blue)
Exterior.... Full body kit, Vis carbon fiber hood, rear CF spoiler ICW 17" racing wheels. Ungodly disgusting orange/gold color that you either love or hate. haha There are some parts that werent painted too well on it at all but I will be throwing in more than enough paint to get the job done. Its a tri-coat and I have everything you need I am pretty sure.
Sound.... My favorite part. I have 2 10" audiobahn flame compression series in a TRUE REAL VT box. a 2500 watt mono Boss amplifier. some 3 way door speakers forgot the brand name, they sound decent though. and an alpine cda-7895 (i think will verify tomorrow) head unit. this [censored] thumps. if you havent heard it, it is ridiuclous in that little hatch.
Well, that is all I can think of right now. Its a fun little car but im just tired of it. All of the little things will be fixed before I sale it. If you have any questions call me 423-833-1845 or just shoot me a PM on here. You can test drive if you wish. I live in Johnson City/Appalachia. Not sure on what I want to ask for it yet. I have a lot of money in the car. I know there is no way to ever get back what you put in, but its wishful thinking haha. Im on a bank loan so as long as I get enough to pay that off I will be straight. I also may accept trades plus a little cash. Pics will be up soon.





Bookmarks